Board of Directors
- Cheri Brown, a retired teacher from Larry Larson Middle School, Columbus OH
- Ellen Graham, a retired teacher from Jackson Middle School, Grove City OH
- Michelle Kulewicz, a librarian at Steward Elementary School, Columbus, OH.
- Kristina Allwood, LISW-S, Manager, Adult Protective Services Division, Ohio’s University Consortium for Child and Adult Services, and State Coordinator for the Ohio Child Welfare Training Program
- Troy Gregorino, a doctoral candidate in Counselors Education and Supervision at the University of the Cumberlands.
- Dr. Janet Hoy-Gerlach, LISW-S, PhD, Associate Professor, Social Work Program, University of Toledo
- Dr. Aviva Vincent, LMSW, PhD, Adjunct Professor, Mandell School of Applied Social Sciences, Case Western Reserve University
- Pete Precario, Esq., nonprofit, environmental, and animal welfare law, Columbus OH
- Kyle Silvers, Esq., medical malpractice and animal welfare, Toledo OH
- Kristan Finn, Communications Specialist at GSW Advertising, Columbus, OH
- Rachael Moore, Hilliard City Schools, Columbus, OH
- Bridget Szuminsky, Blue Hour Social Founder and & Good Mews Cat Rescue Marketing & Communications Chair, Columbus, OH
- Dana Textoris, Managing Director at GrantsPlus, Cleveland, OH
- Niki Williams, RESCUEDOhio and Financial Analyst, Asset Strategies Group, Columbus, OH
- Dr. Joanna Reen, Director of Licking County TNR, Inc.